First - it was National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant loss. I have spent a lot of time these past few days thinking of our little ones in heaven.
- My first pregnancy - I would have been due on October 20th. We found out on March 8th that the baby had died. I was barely 7 weeks but didn't actually miscarry until 11 weeks. Baby Crider1 - I think of you throughout the month of October - you would be turning six.
- My second pregnancy that only lasted long enough for me to know I was pregnant and then miscarried the next day... baby Crider2 - you would have been due September 7th.
- When I got pregnant the fourth time, imagine our shock and delight when the ultrasound showed twins... twins!! My Mom is a fraternal twin, so we knew it was a possibility... I was so excited. When the "magic" 12-13 weeks had passed, we began sharing our exciting news. Nothing prepared me for the shock of going in at 16 weeks to find that Megan's twin had died around 14 or 15 weeks. Emily Rose, if your sister Megan is any indication of the little person you were... our house misses your joy each and every day!
- Much like my second "pregnancy", my fifth one lasted only long enough for me to know that I was pregnant and then miscarry the following day. baby Crider - you would also have been due in September.
- My sixth pregnancy lasted six weeks. We knew something was likely wrong from the get-go because all of my numbers in my blood work were much lower than previous pregnancies. We lost this little one while visiting family in Cleveland... baby Crider - you would have been due in November... I was pretty excited with the idea that I had a chance for an 11-11-11 baby!
Thirdly - and on a happier note... October 15th marked 10 months for little Lauren. It's hard to believe how fast the time is going by!!