Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jessica

Jessica Marie - April 26, 1999 - October 11, 2011

A year ago our angel was called from this world to her heavenly home.  While she now rests in our Father's arms, and is infinitely happier... Not a day goes by that I don't miss her terribly and wish to see her beautiful smile again, to hear her laugh, or to see her face light up as she plays with my kids. 

But I am reminded:
Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance

I do not know your ways Lord, and I don't presume to know the fruits that will come from this sorrow.  But in remembering Jessica every day, I am reminded to trust in Him... For without trusting in His grace and comfort, this loss would still be unbearable.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

... I have so much to say but it is one of those nights where every attempt I make to type it comes out in a jumble.  So, I will leave it with the thoughts above and some more pictures.  Please keep my sister's family in your prayers - Jessica's absence is still so hard...









Eternal rest grant unto her, oh Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May Jessica's soul and all the souls of the faithful departed
Through the mercy of God, rest in peace

1 comment :

Jennifer said...

Renee, tears are flowing down my cheeks reading this, she is such a beautiful gentle looking girl. Jessica reminds me of my own 12 year old, I cannot even begin to imagine what your family has gone through. Your sister and all of you will be in our prayers. Jennifer xx