Thursday, April 11, 2013

Returning soon...

... To my regular (uh, irregular) blogging schedule...

My house has been fighting colds for the past two weeks and I'm the latest victim. Hoping to get caught back up over the weekend!!

In the meantime... Thankful today for my kiddos (as I am every day) and wanted to share some pics from the last week.

Had a day out alone with Karen (RARELY happens anymore!!).  We enjoyed lunch at Arby's - she is eating her deconstructed sandwich...



Megan and Lauren enjoying a little tv together.  Lauren has taken to mimicking the postures of the two older girls.  Found this so cute to see!

Trying to get past my crummy cold feeling and had a beauty session with my girls.  Pink and blue toes!  They thought it was hysterical that I put both on my toes!  Lauren alternately fussed at me to paint her nails and screamed at me whenever I tried to touch her with the polish.  Needless to say... no color for Lauren!

No comments :