Monday, December 10, 2012

Why I've Been AWOL...

A dose of honesty... I'm struggling with my little blog.  I feel a bit adrift without a focus.  So I'm trying to figure out what I want to be saying instead of the random mish-mash that I've been doing. 

Don't get me wrong, I intend to continue to post snippets of life, but I would like them to be inter-mixed with a clearer purpose for why I spend my time here... This is necessary for me because I'm not the best at putting words to "paper"... I wish I had my sister's gift for doing this - but I don't. 

Anyway - I'm working on it, it is just slow.  Especially during this busy time of year.  I also find that a break from posting tends to lead to longer breaks from posting because I keep waiting for something "more interesting" to share when I start writing again... this is where a clearer purpose for my little space here would help.  Please bear with me - I'll get it figured out.  I promise it will be a change for the better.

In the meantime... a funny picture to share.  Christmas shopping today at Walmart - Carl and I stopped to look at some things and turned to find both of our girls making themselves comfortable on the floor watching a big screen that was playing "Brave"... they got lots of grins from passing shoppers.

2 comments :

Shelly said...

I completely understand. I just came back to my blog and there are a few things I'd like to incorporate into my blogging, but I'm just not sure how to get everything said that I want to say.
I think I'm going to go with a trial and error approach. So we'll see in the next few weeks.
I look forward to reading more on your blog! :D

Kortni said...

I totally get it! It can be hard not to get caught up in do I write that for others or am I writing for me and my family. Enjoy these season of Advent with your sweet family! Clarity will come!!